- Do you have a store that I can visit?
- Animigo is an online store so there is no physical shop you can visit. This means that we can source the best ingredients and make high-quality products whilst still offering competitive prices to our customers. Being online not only makes shopping quick and easy but also means we cut out the middleman and pass on the savings to you!
- How do I contact customer services?
- There are a number of different ways you can get in touch with our friendly customer care team, simply click here to go to our Contact Us page. They can help you with any sort of query you may have, be it about a product, your order, delivery or more.
- What is your security policy?
- We care about keeping your information safe, which is why we use the latest security methods and strictly follow the data protection act. This includes using Verisign security encryption technology and making sure we never store your card information or pass anything onto a third party.
- Is your website encrypted?
- Yes, for your safety Animigo uses the latest in 256-bit SSL encryption technology to make sure that each and every one of your online transactions on the site is safe.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We want to make things as easy as possible for our customers which is why we offer a range of payment methods. For card, we accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and AMEX. Alternatively, you can also pay by cash (PayPoint), bank transfer or with a postal order/cheque.
- How do I pay by Cheque or Postal Order?
- If you would like to use one of these methods simply select check or postal order in our checkout then complete your order. Make it out to Comfort Click Ltd and remember to put your order number and name on the back before sending it to us.
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- If you’d prefer to talk to someone when placing your order then please do so. Our friendly customer care team is on hand to have a chat and place your order for you with peace of mind.
- How will the transaction appear in my card/bank statement?
- Your transaction will simply appear as 'AnimigoUK' on your bank or card statement.
- Why do you need my phone number on the order form?
- We won’t use your phone number to bombard you with countless annoying calls or surveys! We simply need your number in case we need to contact you about your order to either give you any information or to get any issues sorted as quickly and easily as possible.
- Are my personal details safe with you, or will I start getting unsolicited email/post?
- We hate spam as much as our customers so don’t use your personal details for this. We will only use your information with your consent and will never send it to any third parties. If you would like to hear from us on a regular basis, you can sign up for our newsletter and get up to date information on what is happening on the site.
- I'm facing a technical issue on the site, what should I do?
- Simply get in touch with our customer care team on 0203 322 7970 and we’ll help you out over the phone.
Delivery & order status
- Which delivery services do you use?
- Here at Animigo we only use trusted delivery services to send our products so that we can ensure our customers get their orders quickly and safely. The two main delivery services we use for both UK and international delivery are Royal Mail and UPS.
- What if I am unable to be at home when Royal Mail attempts delivery?
With Royal Mail tracked delivery you can follow your order using your unique tracking code in your confirmation email. This will allow you to monitor when your package will be delivered.
If you have chosen Royal Mail 3-5 days or 1-2 days tracked service, you do not need to sign for the package and they will either place it through your letterbox, leave it in a safe place or return the next day to try to deliver again. If your package is too large to be placed through the letterbox or there is no safe place to leave it, they will leave a calling card so that you can rearrange delivery for a time that suits you.
If you have chosen Royal Mail Special Delivery, you will, however, need to be in to sign for the package so if you are not in when they try to deliver, Royal Mail will leave a card for you with further instructions on what to do next.
- When will my order arrive?
- When your order will arrive will depend on the delivery option you have chosen. There are 4 delivery options in the UK that offer next day delivery before 1pm, next day delivery, 1-2 days or 3-5 days working days. For international delivery, depending on the country you can either select 3-5 working days or 5-10. Please remember when placing your order that any next day orders need to be placed before 4pm and that any order placed after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend will not be dispatched until Monday (or Tuesday on bank holidays).