Nail Grinder for Cats & DogsDevice | Paw Grooming Tool Animigo
Grooming your pet's nails can be a stressful chore to tackle if you're not using the right technique or tool. The Nail Grinder by Animigo is an excellent alternative to clippers and trimmers and an effective and fast-grinding option for a comfortable grooming job. Designed with less than 50 dB noise, low vibrations and two speed options, this nail grinder is a stress-free alternative to other paw grooming tools.
- Features both high and low grinding speeds
- Suitable for small, medium and large pets
- Easy and safe to use diamond bit grinder
- Low noise and vibration, less than 50 Db
- Convenient, portable and rechargeable
- CE Certified
- All Sizes & Breeds
Product that you are looking for is no longer available, please select from an alternative below.
Looking after your pet's nails is not only good for their cleanliness and wellbeing but also prevents them from damaging your furniture or causing infections. Our nail grinder is a stress-free solution to maintain your pet's nails to a reasonable length in the comfort of your own home or whilst you travel.
Features two grinding speeds: This nail grinder features two-speed options: low speed for accurate trimming and high speed for quick grinding.
3 Size Ports and 2 Grinding Wheels: This nail grinder has 3 ports with different sizes, suitable for small, medium and large pets.
Ease of use: This nail grinder has a thick diamond-cut head which makes it convenient to use.
Quiet and Low vibrations: This nail grinder is designed with a unique technology with less than 50 decibels noise and low vibrations, leaving you and your pet with a stressless experience every time.
USB Rechargeable: The Animigo Nail Grinder comes with a 5V USB port cable, which makes it ideal for travelling. It can be charged by connecting to your laptop, AC adapter, in the car or with a power bank.
Tips and Warning: While using the tool, allow extra time for your pet to get used to the feel of the tool and the noise. Do not use it for too long on one nail to avoid heat build-up.
Directions to use the Nail Grinder:
- Before you use it directly on your pet, give them time to get familiar with the tool to avoid anxiety or nervousness during the grinding process. Make sure you offer treats as you work on the grinding process.
- Choose a suitable port depending on the size of your pet's nails.
- To use, hold the Nail Grinder in one hand and your pet's paw in the other. Gently put each nail into the port for no longer than 5 seconds.
- To clean the Nail Grinder, remove the plastic cover in an anticlockwise direction. Then turn it on and gently clean the surface, first with a soft duster and later with tissue or cloth to ensure it works effectively.
- Refer to the user manual for more in-depth information and instructions.
Nail Grinder for Cats & Dogs Device | Paw Grooming Tool
At Animigo we strive to offer the best possible customer experience and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
90.48% based on 20 Reviews