Nail Grinder for Cats & DogsDevice | Paw Grooming Tool Animigo
- Features a single-speed grinder
- Suitable for small, medium and large pets
- Easy to use diamond bit grinder
- Low noise and vibration, less than 50 dB
- Portable and rechargeable
Grooming your pet’s nails can be a stressful chore to tackle if you’re not using the right technique or tool. The Nail Grinder by Animigo is a great alternative to clippers and trimmers and an effective and fast-grinding option for an easy grooming job.
Designed with less than 50 dB noise, low vibrations and a single speed, this nail grinder is very convenient, rechargeable and easy to use.
- CE Certified
- All Sizes & Breeds
Looking after your pet’s nails is not only good for their cleanliness and wellbeing but also prevents them from damaging your furniture or causing infections. Our nail grinder is a stress-free solution to maintain your pet’s nails to a sensible length and can be done in the comfort of your own home or whilst you travel.
Single-speed grinder: This nail grinder offers one simple grinding speed, suitable for accurate trimming and quick pet maintenance.
3 Size Ports and 2 Grinding Wheels: This nail grinder has 3 ports with different sizes suitable for small, medium and large pets.
Ease of use: This nail grinder has a thick diamond-cut head which makes it convenient to use.
Quiet and Low vibrations: This nail grinder is designed with a unique technology with less than 50 decibels noise and low vibrations, leaving you and your pet with a stressless experience every time.
USB Rechargeable: The nail grinder comes with a 5V USB port cable, which makes it ideal for travelling. It can be charged by connecting to your laptop, AC adapter, in the car or with a power bank.
Tips and Warning: While using the tool, allow extra time for your pet to get used to the feel of the tool and the noise. Do not use it for too long on one nail to avoid heat build-up.
Directions to use the Nail Grinder:
- Before you use it directly on your pet, allow time for your pet to get familiar with the tool to avoid anxiety or nervousness during the grinding process. Make sure you offer treats as you work on the grinding process.
- Choose a suitable port depending on the size of your pet’s nails.
- To use, hold the Nail Grinder in one hand and your pet's paw in the other. Gently put each nail into the port for no longer than 5 seconds.
- To clean the Nail Grinder, remove the plastic cover in an anticlockwise direction. Then turn it on and gently clean the surface, first with a soft duster and later with tissue or cloth to ensure it works effectively.
Nail Grinder for Cats & Dogs Device | Paw Grooming Tool
At Animigo we strive to offer the best possible customer experience and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
90.08% based on 120 Reviews