Animigo Grooming and Deshedding BrushBrush | Ergonomic Pet Grooming Tool
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Are you finding your dog’s hair everywhere? Whether it's under the carpet, on the furniture or all over your clothes, your dog’s loose hair can be a nightmare to deal with sometimes! Luckily for you, Animigo has designed an ergonomic dog deshedding brush, a grooming device to help you get rid of excess dog hair, quickly and easily.
Perfect for managing loose hair and dirt without causing any discomfort to your pet, this unique dog shedding brush comes with a convenient push-button for a hassle-free cleanup, all year round!
- Ideal for quick and convenient dog hair removal
- Ergonomic design with a stainless steel edge
- Our dog shedding comb is designed for use on medium to long coats
- Non-slip grip of this deshedding brush for the safety of your pet
- Works on all shedding dog breeds
Product that you are looking for is no longer available, please select from an alternative below.
- Money Back Guarantee
- CE Certified
Why Choose Animigo’s Deshedding & Grooming Tool
Animigo’s deshedding Brush is formulated for easy and safe hair removal on a regular basis. It features a stainless steel edge for an easy glide over the skin.
Our dog shedding brush has an ergonomic design and a non-slip grip for your comfort and your pet’s safety. It gently removes hair from the top coat without digging deeper or causing any discomfort to your pet.
Not only that but the push button of our dog hair removing brush also makes it very easy for you to release all the hair into the bin once you’re finished.
Why Dogs Shed Their Fur
Shedding is a natural process and dogs shed their entire top coat every spring and autumn to adapt to the changes in temperature. Neutered pets also tend to shed hair due to hormonal changes. However, brushing may not help you get rid of all the loose hair and debris from the topcoat. This is where a dog deshedding tool can help you manage the amount of hair and dander that your dog keeps shedding, naturally. Thanks to its push-button feature, our dog shedding brush makes it much easier to dispose of all the collected hair efficiently - you no longer need to pull all the hair out from the tool!
How DeShedding a Dog Works
Dogs, just like rabbits and cats, go through a 4-phase shedding cycle as follows:
- The growth phase - this is the phase when the hair starts growing from the follicles
- The regressing phase - this is when the hair reaches its full length and stops growing
- The rest phase - this is when the hair becomes weak and dies
- The shedding phase - this is when the dead hair falls and is replaced with new hair growth
How To Deshed a Dog With Our Deshedding Brush for Dogs?
For the best results, deshed your pet with our dog shedding brush only after washing and drying the coat completely. Follow these steps for safe and easy hair removal:
- Inspect your pet thoroughly and remove any tangles with a comb. (If your pet has bruises, sores, or skin conditions that may be concealed under the coat, see a vet before using the dog deshedding tool.)
- Use the dog shedding brush the same way you use a brush and stroke across the coat. Start from the head and gently move the brush in the direction of hair growth. Be cautious near the genitals and anus and always angle the teeth of our dog brush for shedding towards the coat.
- Use the dog deshedder the same way you use a brush and stroke across the coat. Start from the head and gently move the dog deshedding tool in the direction of hair growth. Be cautious near the genitals and anus and always angle the brush's teeth towards the coat.
- Push the button to remove all the excess hair after use. Use our dog deshedder for 10-20 minutes once or twice a week depending on the hair growth.
This dog deshedder is designed for use on shedding breeds only. Do not use it if your pet has sensitive skin. If your pet experiences any irritation after using the dog hair removing brush, please consult a veterinarian.
Can I use this deshedding brush for dogs' short hair?
We recommend using our dog shedding brush for medium to long hair.
Are deshedding brushes good for dogs?
If you check our reviews, you’ll see how effective and convenient our dog deshedder is.
What if this deshedding brush doesn't suit my pet?
We are confident that your pet will love our Deshedding Brush, but we also understand that every pet is slightly different and may not feel the effects in the same way. We value our customers and want to make sure that they are 100% happy with their purchase which is why we offer our full money-back guarantee! If it doesn't work for your pet, we will refund you for your order!
At Animigo we strive to offer the best possible customer experience and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
89.53% based on 85 Reviews
* Results may vary from one person to another.