Animigo Grooming and De-shedding BrushBrush | Ergonomic Pet Grooming Tool Animigo
Are you finding your dog’s hair everywhere? Whether it's under the carpet, on the furniture or all over your clothes, your dog’s loose hair can be a nightmare to deal with sometimes! Luckily for you, Animigo has designed an ergonomic deshedding and grooming device to help you get rid of excess dog hair, quickly and easily. Perfect for managing loose hair and dirt without causing any discomfort to your pet, this unique device comes with a convenient push-button for a hassle-free cleanup, all year round!
- Ideal for quick and convenient dog hair removal
- Ergonomic design with a stainless steel edge
- Designed for use on medium to long coats
- Non-slip grip for the safety of your pet
- Works on all shedding dog breeds
- CE Certified
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £35.
Buy now and earn 1 Comfort Points
Why Choose Animigo’s Deshedding & Grooming Tool
Animigo’s deshedding device is formulated for easy and safe hair removal on a regular basis. It features a stainless steel edge for an easy glide over the skin. The device has an ergonomic design and a non-slip grip for your comfort and your pet’s safety. It gently removes hair from the top coat without digging deeper or causing any discomfort to your pet. Not only that, its push button makes it very easy for you to release all the hair into the bin once you’re finished.
Why Dogs Shed Their Fur
Shedding is a natural process and dogs shed their entire top coat every spring and autumn to adapt to the changes in temperature. Neutered pets also tend to shed hair due to hormonal changes. However, brushing may not help you get rid of all the loose hair and debris from the topcoat. This is where a deshedding tool can help you manage the amount of hair and dander that your dog keeps shedding, naturally. Thanks to it’s push-button feature, our device makes it much easier to dispose of all the collected hair efficiently - you no longer need to pull all the hair out from the tool!
How The Shedding Cycle Works
Dogs, just like rabbits and cats, go through a 4-phase shedding cycle as follows:
- The growth phase - this is the phase when the hair starts growing from the follicles
- The regressing phase - this is when the hair reaches its full length and stops growing
- The rest phase - this is when the hair becomes weak and dies
- The shedding phase - this is when the dead hair falls and is replaced with new hair growth
How To De-Shed Your Pet
For the best results, deshed your pet only after washing and drying the coat completely. Follow these 3 steps for safe and easy hair removal:
- Inspect your pet thoroughly and remove any tangles with a comb. If your pet has bruises, sores, or skin conditions that may be concealed under the coat, see a vet before using the deshedding tool.
- Use the deshedding tool the same way you use a brush and stroke across the coat. Start from the head and gently move the brush in the direction of hair growth. Be cautious near the genitals and anus and always angle the brush's teeth towards the coat.
- Push the button to remove all the excess hair after use. Use for 10-20 minutes once or twice a week depending on the hair growth.
This tool is designed for use on shedding breeds only. Do not use if your pet has sensitive skin. If your pet experiences any irritation after using the tool, please consult a veterinarian.
Animigo Grooming and De-shedding Brush Brush | Ergonomic Pet Grooming Tool
At Animigo we strive to offer the best possible customer experience and we take great pride in the feedback we have received from our customers.
88.33% based on 11 Reviews