How can an Anti-Bark Collar Help?
Anti-bark collars are training collars that dog owners can use to train their dogs not to bark, even when they are not around to control them. A non electric-shock anti-bark collar is one of the safest and best solutions to curb incessant whining and barking, humanely.
When dogs bark excessively, it is not only exhausting for them but also spikes their heart rate and wrecks the peaceful state of your home. And if you are getting tugged around, when you leave your home for dog walks then an anti-bark collar can help you control your dog’s behaviour without having to hire a professional dog trainer!
Why Choose Animigo’s Anti-Bark Collar
Most dog owners detest the idea of shocking their dogs using electricity. So, this gentle deterrent is designed to include only beep and buzz modes to train a dog while enjoying complete safety and customisation. It is straightforward to use and you can choose the best stimulation level for your dog with a user-friendly control system.
With this anti-bark collar, you can control your dog’s behaviour without leash pulling or inducing fear with inhumane electric shocks. And, as it is lightweight, comfortable and rainproof, so you don’t need to worry about the collar getting damaged even if your dog wanders into the snow or plays in puddles.
- For power control, short press the button to turn on the collar and adjust it for sound sensitivity and vibration.
- Set the collar to a suitable size to avoid discomfort and ensure that the two contact points touch your dog's skin to work effectively.
- Make sure that your dog does not wear the collar for more than 12 hours every day and if possible, reposition the collar every 2 hours. You can adjust the sensitivity from the lowest sensitivity (1st level) and increase it when your dog is accustomed to the sensitivity levels.
- We suggest using just the sound mode first (the default setting) so your dog can get used to it. Then choose the vibration mode according to how your dog responds to the collar.
- Press the power button afterwards for 3 seconds to turn it off.
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/home/animigo/domains/animigo.co.uk/public_html/Templates/middle/popup/single_review_img_popup.tpl" in /home/animigo/domains/animigo.co.uk/public_html/lib/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1093